Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASLAN VS ICEMAN Triennial Challenge

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

How about this time its:

THE FARM BOYS,,,, my team against the City Slickers?

All my bowlers will be of the dirt of the earth type, all wearing their customary Bib-Overalls YOUR Team Aslan could be the City Slickers, wearing their girly silk suits etc.. etc. Would look cool a clash of Hard working Farm boys, against a Bunch of City-Slicker Types! I see a reality show made for TV!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Checking Iceman's latest postings in the post your bowling scores section it looks like he's ready for a return match in Las Vegas this August.
    Well, like I said before...while he's been off bowling in a barn somewhere...making tin foil hats to keep the aliens out...he's managed to avoid a Vegas rematch. Now that I'm heading out to his neck of the woods...he's throwing out the Vegas option.

We'll see. I plan to be out in Iowa by the beginning of June. I'd like to see a Aslan vs. Iceman Challenge in September...no location designated just yet...but I'd like to see it somewhere in the Missouri, Illinois, Iowa area...or possibly the Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska area.

Is it "possible" that I could find my way back to Vegas in August...assuming we have at least 4 other BB members in Vegas including RobM and Iceman? "Possibly"...but, unlikely. By the time I move, get settled, and hopefully get a job of some kind...it's gonna be hard to just up and take a 4-day trip to Vegas with about a $1100 cost tag.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Well, like I said before...while he's been off bowling in a barn somewhere...making tin foil hats to keep the aliens out...he's managed to avoid a Vegas rematch. Now that I'm heading out to his neck of the woods...he's throwing out the Vegas option.

We'll see. I plan to be out in Iowa by the beginning of June. I'd like to see a Aslan vs. Iceman Challenge in September...no location designated just yet...but I'd like to see it somewhere in the Missouri, Illinois, Iowa area...or possibly the Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska area.

Is it "possible" that I could find my way back to Vegas in August...assuming we have at least 4 other BB members in Vegas including RobM and Iceman? "Possibly"...but, unlikely. By the time I move, get settled, and hopefully get a job of some kind...it's gonna be hard to just up and take a 4-day trip to Vegas with about a $1100 cost tag.
    Look for a job close to Kansas City Missouri! We could meet on the battle field often! Kansas City Missouri is a GREAT place to bowl, and live bud! I will never forget the Cool things you did when we had our rumble in Vegas! The Birthday CAKE, and organizing you and Rob did! WILL NEVER FORGET THAT MAGIC DAY in September,,, the 24th, my birthday! I still have all the charts, scores, and Art Work your friend did for the tournament! Your a GOOD man, believe it or not Aslan,,,, (tears dripping down Icemans face), would be proud to have you as my neighbor!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Wow organic apple juice... NO..... NO you don't have to move to Kansas City the land of the original Garden of Eden! I am not sure this City is big enough for the two of us!! Wow,,, that Fricken organic apple juice really gets me all emotional, and sorry ask!! LOL Too much of anything can be a bad thing, even Organic Apples, ask EVE!!
    Check out Kansas, or Nebraska?
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 04-26-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

What is that old saying: "All good things must come to an end!"
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Don't walk on Thin Ice!

You "The End" the Aslan vs. Iceman Triennial Challenge.

This thread will CONTINUE...until it forces you...and possibly Rob...into THE rematch of the CENTURY!

Then...and ONLY THEN....after I've posted all the video coverage and scores...and there's been proper time to relish in my victory...THEN, we can end the thread.

In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

I must warn you that My game has CHANGED 100 percent since we had the rumble in the jungle! My ball speed is up to 19 nor, and my rev rate has doubled, my revs can't even be counted on an earthly scale, I am guessing its around 374.6 now! I was/am on 3 leagues this last fall. We won two so far, and now I have the Big 22, that's the BIG MONEY league, with a 4000.00 wining purse! On that TWO person team at our lanes my team is in first place by 10 games!!!

BELIEVE me ASLAN,,, you will not even recognize the NEW and, (as hard as it might be to comprehend), improved bowler I morphed into!!! I have people coming up to me ASKING me for an
    Autograph! Women, and naming their precious new born baby boys after ICEMAN, Men come up to me and ask me for bowling tips, and godly secrets that are only know by the ancients, and ICEMAN!

What you do not know is that when we met last I was battling cancer using all natural means! You know me, the Cut, Burn, and Chemo did not seem like a good route to follow form many reasons! My strength and many things were not at peak, or even average compared to NOW! I feel like a fricken million bucks now! There was a lot going on when we met last!

It amazed me that I was able to make that trip out to Vegas ( that was on my bucket list) not knowing if it would be my last trip! I have learned a lot about natural treatments to MANY, MANY different disease.
    Much of what is causing the United States to rank around 32 in the world in regards to average populations health has to do with the crap that the FDA, allows us to consume. Even the water,, with Chlorine and Fluoride! TOXIC!!

I don't have the time to go into all the amazing things my once sick body was going through, but let’s just say it’s a finely tuned machine, that at 68, doesn't take ONE, NOT ONE prescription drug! I don't even have the need any, pain medications! When we met in Vegas not known to you I had a huge growth on my left shoulder, it was a bad form of skin cancer! It took two years of natural supplements and detoxing my godly body to reach the point I am now! YOU ARE what YOU EAT, DRINK, and Breath!
    Glad to hear you leaving CA! I have seen the charts in regards to that Japanese Nuclear reactor, and how the currents are bring it to the coast of California!!

If you notice that at night when you turn off the lights, a soft (blue/green) glow emanating from your body, you might get some iodine! It helps a bunch in regards to radiation poisoning! Its either that, or get you a sleeping mask!
    I did lose my only younger brother to CANCER just a month ago! He had colon, liver, kidney, cancer He was only 65! I will miss him! He went main stream route, and it was not pretty what it put him through! His quality of life was ZERO! “His words, not mine”!
    ENOUGH about this subject!

Lets just say, my game, and health are 100 percent now, (thus the 834, and TWO 300’s in a role), I rest my case… LOL
    Find a job in the Kansas City Area! Lots of opportunities here! I can see you on a bowling team with Iceman and his Sons! Honestly, I think I could help you, and in no way HURT your game!

I think a good name for that team might be: ICEMAN The Mortals!
    Any thoughts of your own in that regards? I like the way it looks and sounds myself!

ICEMAN!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 04-27-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Find a job in the Kansas City Area! Lots of opportunities here!
    With the massive downside of living in Kansas City.

I can see you on a bowling team with Iceman and his Sons!
    THAT would actually be an HONOR.

Honestly, I think I could help you, and in no way HURT your game!
    I dunno. I've had some of the highest level coaches in bowling...including RobM...and my improvement has been steady; but uneventful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12