Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sore losers/Bad sportsmanship/Angry bowlers

Chats: 22

The league I’m in right now has less than 10 teams but the highest percentage of crybabies and temper-tentrum throwing idiots I’ve ever seen in a league. Seriously considering handing out boxes of Pampers in the last week, which can’t come soon enough.

Last night one guy did the “I’m mad so I’m going to throw my ball in to my bag” routine except the ball bounced out and landed on my foot. I said I have bad games too, except I don’t act like a f@$&ing baby when I do.

Grown men and women acting like complete buffoons. That should be the name of this league.

Seen all the same antics that have been posted up....but I did encounter a new one......to me anyway. league on Thurs. nite, get their normal time wife and I put our shoes on get our balls out and put them up on the rack. In our center, I don't care for the settee design, its very tight they have two tables behind the ball return and one high table in the rear of the settee. My wife and I usually prefer to set at the high table at the back as the wife likes to stand and move around. My teammate and his wife are at the opposite end of the hightop table. This leaves both tables in the bowling area free. League president says that they received a complaint that we were not sharing the high top table. No one ever said anything to us. The other teams point was since the scoring monitor showed them starting on lane 5 the table behind lane 5 and the end of the hightop table behind lane 5 belonged to them. I just laughed and moved over, we got the last laugh though as we took all 7 points from them. Sheez......who knew?

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by panbanger View Post
    The league I’m in right now has less than 10 teams but the highest percentage of crybabies and temper-tentrum throwing idiots I’ve ever seen in a league. Seriously considering handing out boxes of Pampers in the last week, which can’t come soon enough.

Last night one guy did the “I’m mad so I’m going to throw my ball in to my bag” routine except the ball bounced out and landed on my foot. I said I have bad games too, except I don’t act like a f@$&ing baby when I do.

Grown men and women acting like complete buffoons. That should be the name of this league.
    Wonder where this league is since you are local to me. Haven't seen you around the site in quite sometime panbanger.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 22

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Wonder where this league is since you are local to me. Haven't seen you around the site in quite sometime panbanger.
    Hi there! I’ve been bowling like usual, brilliant one week, terrible the next lol

I’ll see how it goes tomorrow. Last week really rubbed me the wrong way (as a bowling ball bouncing on to your foot often does) and I had to vent. Then I remembered the good ol bowlingboards :-)

Chats: 0

There was one incident that caused me to quit a league. I hope I never see it again. Was bowling in a "Color Pin League". Most of the bowlers were related to each other. It was mostly friendly. One night a mother and son started a knock down drag out fight over nothing. The father stood there and said, "I have been missing this." I never went back. I did tell them I wasn't coming back. It was very upsetting to me. It was at a time when I was getting ready to move from that town to another so I had a pretty good excuse outside of the fight to leave. It still bothers me when I think about a mother and son fighting like that.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Beside the fact you never raise your hand to your mother. How big was this woman and how wimpy was the son. I was a foot taller and had over 125 lbs. on her. You made the right decision leaving they would have pulled out their AR-15's next week. Or did they use squirrel guns?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234