Thread: Prodigy bowlers tour -- 04-15-2017 "road trip!"

Default Prodigy bowlers tour -- 04-15-2017 "road trip!"

For the first time ever, PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR takes the show on the road! Our home center, Brunswick Zone Roswell was booked with a tournament, and the good people at Brunswick Zone Austell were kind enough to welcome us with open arms. Not only that, but we were greeted by an enthusiastic group of kids, most of whom had already seen the show. Prior to Saturday, our biggest PRODIGY event had 11 kids compete. But this weekend at Austell, we started with 26 kids, shattering our previous record. This week's episode shows the three championship matches in the three divisions into which the field was divided -- the Bigs, the Littles and the Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6LwyAsvGzU

Chats: 0

Love your show! My husband and I are hooked! The kids are so talented! Keep up the great work as you have a talent for being an announcer!

Well, Andrea, in truth, I *am* an announcer (for a living, I mean). And I used to do play-by-play (of PGA TOUR golf, on network radio). Before becoming a USBC Silver Certified Coach, I'd spent the better part of 47 years in broadcast media. So this form is not entirely unfamiliar to me. :-)

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Brownswick View Post
    Well, Andrea, in truth, I *am* an announcer (for a living, I mean). And I used to do play-by-play (of PGA TOUR golf, on network radio). Before becoming a USBC Silver Certified Coach, I'd spent the better part of 47 years in broadcast media. So this form is not entirely unfamiliar to me. :-)
    I knew it! I told my husband you sounded professional! Bravo!!! I have probably heard you announce before as I have watch the PGA since I was a kid! You have a talented group of kids! I really enjoy watching them grow as bowlers.