Review:

The Octane Carbon is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling. The new Carbon brings together a new core and cover combo that will just strike at will that I believe MOTIV fans will absolutely will love. The Octane Carbon introduces the new dual-density Injector Core. This core gives the Carbon a higher RG to give it much needed length down lane and then add the new Agitator MXR Pearl Reactive cover stock the Octane Carbon has retainable energy that we have never seen in MOTIV products. This combo makes the Octane Carbon one of the longest and most angular bowling ball on the market.

INNER CORE Injector
COVER STOCK Agitator MXR Pearl
FINISH 5500 Grit LSP

Comments:

I’m currently on my 5th year as a MOTIV staffer player and during that time I have thrown some of the best equipment there is. A few of the have left me speechless on how well the performance is and the Octane Carbon is the one that have left me speechless the longest. First game after putting holes in it I shot a 300 game. The devastation through the pins is something I have never seen in a bowling ball in a very long time. During that game I through multiple angles and even through off balance shots and the Carbon just kept on coming back with authority. This by far is one of the best bowling balls MOTIV has ever made. The more I move left, the stronger it comes back. The retained energy it has through the pins I feel I can strike at will. This ball is a must for bowlers to have in their bags hands down. This ball will destroy house shots and will be a great for tournament conditions both on fresh and during transition if you need something down lane without losing performance.

Likes: Strong Length; angular backend; retainable energy through the pins.
Dislikes: None

I recommend the Octane Carbon for all types of bowlers.

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com