Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Summer league, are you in one or taking the summer off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Why does she have a fist in her mouth? Wait...maybe that's not a good question to ask as I imagine Bowl1820 already has his finger on the "CENSOR" button...

Also, very poorly dressed for outdoor field work. Sun exposure aside, you gotta guard against ticks.
    In the future when you run across an attractive, scantily clad woman with a smile like that directed anywhere in your vicinity, you might consider alternative options to the observations you've posted.......perhaps you are creating your own defense system.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    In the future when you run across an attractive, scantily clad woman with a smile like that directed anywhere in your vicinity, you might consider alternative options to the observations you've posted.......perhaps you are creating your own defense system.
    Being that shes from the Plattsburg, MS area...and given that I'm neither her brother nor cousin....I doubt she's truly interested.

Chats: 0

Did you finally have enough of Jerry Brown's Moonbeam paradise?

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by DRomano View Post
    Did you finally have enough of Jerry Brown's Moonbeam paradise?
    Thats a topic...I could spend a LONG time on...and derailing bowling discussions with politics gives my friend Bowl1820 heartburn...so...let's just say "politics" is one of the items on my list of "Things Aslan WON'T Miss About California"...right up there with traffic.

Granted...being a "moderate"...I doubt I'd appreciate Texas nor Utah either....and even Iowa might be a bit too far to the right for me. I certainly won't be able to smoke my medication in the Hawkeye State...which is a bummer.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Being that shes from the Plattsburg, MS area...and given that I'm neither her brother nor cousin....I doubt she's truly interested.
    No reason you couldn't be a distant cousin from one of her family members who ran off to join the circus and ended up in California !

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Started the summer challenge league last night. Scores posted in the Sport league scores thread that almost no one else posts in.
    John

Chats: 10

I'm doing a low key summer league. It's a fun League, averages vary a lot. Just doing it to stay fresh. I'm a teacher and no something g to fill some time during the summer.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I bowl in 6 tournaments over the summer. The rest of the time I rest my weary bones.

Little late, but I'm currently on a bowling league with my friend Ryan. 2 weeks left, including this Tuesday. I need a strong finish; got robbed of 2 300's already this league (244 & 248)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234