PAP: 5 ½ > ¾ ^
Rev Rate: 460
Speed: 17mph
Track: High
Layout – Dual Angle 55x5x35
Weight Hole – None
Favorite Surface – 2000 with MOTIV Power Gel Polish

Summary:

The MOTIV United Revolt is the first Pearl offered in the very popular Revolt line of bowling balls. The combination of the new Helix HFP Reactive technology cover and the low RG Vanquish core gives me versatility across many lane conditions and various lane surfaces. From House to Sport and to Tournament play, I always seem to find a spot in my bag for this monster of a ball. Playing straight up the boards or covering them all left to right, I do not see any lack of performance out of the United Revolt in the 2 months I’ve been using it regularly. During tournaments, I am very confident to switch to this ball once my Jackal Ghost starts to run out of energy in the middle of a block. The layout I used places the pin right above my ring finger with about a 2-inch shift of the CG from the Grip Centerline. This creates added versatility for me because no matter where I’m looking down lane or where I am standing, I know this ball will come roaring back and hit with a ton of energy. If you’re looking for a ball that can do it all, look no further than the United Revolt. Pick one up today at your local Pro Shop, and start a revolution!