Thread: Strom web site demands e-mail before letting you enter

Default Strom web site demands e-mail before letting you enter

Has anyone experienced this yet, went to the website to look at some balls and no matter what product screen / type ball, bag, shoes ect
    it jumps to and stays at the "Be the first to know " please enter your email.

What a bunch or arrogant jack xss's

Guess they don't want my business unless they can pummel my email in-box with crap.

Maybe the website has a problem, but it sure doesn't look like it, their marketing people must not mind pissing off and turning away customers

The Roto Grip site still operates like normal.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

I believe the site is just having a problem (or they are updating something).

I tried a throwaway email and the site still doesn't work right.

I found a few pages that showed right, that email thing just appears at the bottom of the page.
    example:
    http://www.stormbowling.com/reacta-shine-chrsb

There's a frame that's suppose to be between it and the top menu that shows the products/info and that appears to be not loading when you click on menu items at the top of the page.

so you might check back in a few hours.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 05-08-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    I believe the site is just having a problem (or they are updating something).

I tried a throwaway email and the site still doesn't work right.

I found a few pages that showed right, that email thing just appears at the bottom of the page.
    example:
    http://www.stormbowling.com/reacta-shine-chrsb

There's a frame that's suppose to be between it and the top menu that shows the products/info and that appears to be not loading when you click on menu items at the top of the page.

so you might check back in a few hours.
    I hope that's right, however their web design people are careless idiots for allowing to be in that state at any point.

Looks they fixed / changed it back to normal.