Thread: Hello from Phoenix

Default Hello from Phoenix

Hi everyone....just getting back into bowling after a 2 year hiatus.....and 2 years ago just bowled 1 league after taking 4 years off ..averaged 214 in that league... Rolling with all old equipment...Morich Sahara and just got a Hammer Absolute Hook plugged and redrilled that a friend gave me. Highest league avg 223 and high game of 300 (12) and 2 800 series...was also a level 1 certified coach.....but all that seems like forever ago.

Chats: 55

Welcome to the boards! We are probably the only two here from this area.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Welcome. Another one from Phoenix here.

Welcome to the group, forever ago, wasn't that long ago, shake off the rust, get a new ball or two and you'll be back on track.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Welcome to the Boards!!

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Welcome to the boards. Phoenix has a very good bowling community (at least with concerns to the quality of bowler you can find...although you probably already know that), one of the few things I will really miss moving to Colorado.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird

Thanks for all the great comments guys....happy to be on board....bowled 3 times since being back and have rolled 3 220s, 1 234, a 259 and 279....like riding a bike i guess!!