Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Shoe Suggestions

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by chip82901 View Post
    I went through 2 pairs of Dexter SST8's in a season and a half (heels kept falling off, leather toe on slide kept wanting to peel). I bought a pair of Brunswick TPU-X's last season and they are by far the best shoes I've ever worn, not just bowling shoes, ALL shoes. Incredibly comfortable, like walking on memory foam pillows. If you don't mind paying around $100 for a pair, well worth it
    That's considerably less than what sst8s go for around here.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    That's considerably less than what sst8s go for around here.
    on e bay they have them listed often times for 109.00 and up.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Thanks for everyone's input. I ordered a pair of TPUX's.
    Last edited by watertank; 05-24-2017 at 09:33 AM.

I've always used dexter bowing shoes. They are not like my FOOTJOY or my CALLAWAY golf shoes as far as comfort, but all my Dexter shoes have done their job and survived the abuse. From 6 games a week to 30 plus games a week. My SST's have lasted several years. I got them when each color I have first came out. I sold a third to a college kid, currently I have two pairs. One pair I use majority of the time and it has lasted several seasons, going on summer, and winter. Actually, recently I did find threading coming out somewhere above the sole, I don't remember. But for $118 for SST 8's, my shoes has held up nicely.

Studies have shown that many ppl wear the wrong size shoes. This can lead to premature damage on any shoe and also cause foot problems in the long run.
    bowlingboards.com bowling ball winner!!

I am very happy with the Dexter The-9 shoes. I purchased them a couple of months ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12