Review:

The Freestyle Rush is the newest entry level bowling ball from MOTIV Bowling. The Freestyle Rush has been giving a little diff boost and new cover that will give MOTIV fans more shape that you haven’t seen in the freestyle line. The new Agility LFP Reactive Cover along with a little boost of the diff to .030 in the Recon Core gives the Freestyle Rush stronger motion down lane, stronger backend motion and more retainable energy than any other bowling ball in this line. If your looking for the perfect bang for your buck then look no further than the new Freestyle Rush.

INNER CORE Recon
COVER STOCK Agility LFP Reactive
FINISH 5500 Grit LSP

Comments:

Yet again MOTIV has blown me away with a product. First time I threw the Freestyle rush I was like wow that hooked more than I thought. So I moved and kept moving left and the Freestyle Rush just kept on coming back harder and harder and still throwing pins around like its nothing. This is by far the best bang for your buck on the market. This price range bowling ball should not hook this much and hits just as hard if not harder than any other bowling ball in the MOTIV product line. High rev players will fall in love with this piece because it’s something in their bag they have confidence to throw on THS and lighter oil conditions, while medium to lower rev players will love this piece because it will give you the length and backend motion you need without moving out of your comfort zone.

Likes: Strong down lane motion; Strong backend motion; retainable energy
Dislikes: None

I recommend this piece for all types of bowlers

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com