PAP: 5 ½ > ¾ ^
    Rev Rate: 460
    Speed: 17mph
    Track: High
    Layout – Dual Angle 55x4x35
    Weight Hole – PAP 25x3
    Favorite Surface – BOX

Summary:

The MOTIV Freestyle Rush was given a differential boost and new shell to provide more shape down lane than the original Freestyle balls. With the NEW Agility Low Friction Pearl(LFP) Reactive cover, the Rush retains more energy in high friction environments so it can deliver a stronger response down lane. Myself being a more power and rev dominant player, I find myself using this ball first out of my bag in medium to low volume house shots. The layout I used places the pin directly above my ring finger, this gives me the most strength out of the Rush overall. I can play multiple angles successfully on fresh House conditions and use the Rush when Sport conditions begin to burn up in the later games. This ball is amazing for the price point and a must have for any bowler who wants to create some controlled angular shape on the lanes.

Scott Wiley
    MOTIV & VISE Staff

This ball is the newest introduction into the Freestyle line of MOTIV bowling balls. The MOTIV Freestyle Rush features the new Agility LFP (Low Friction Pearl) Reactive cover stock combined with the Recon core (with a boost for more backend reaction). It's very clean through the lane, therefore it retains energy and makes a strong move on the backend. Most importantly, it has more angle and greater continuation than most low friction balls.

It will be a great fit in your bag on light oil. The Freestyle Rush will be the ball you can count on when the lane are hooking and nothing else will go down the lane. This ball will give much more length than any other ball you will find at this very affordable price.

My Freestyle Rush is laid out with the pin up (above the ring), the cg slightly shifted right and no extra hole. This ball has already found a place in my bag, it's a great go to ball when the lanes are hooking. The ball is very useful on short oil patterns, lanes with burned up headed and older surfaces. If you need a ball at a great price point for short and hooking patterns this is the ball you are looking for.

Craig Auerbach
    MOTIV Staff Member
    Florida