Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 29 to June 4, 2017 - Pyramid Antidote

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Would love to try a new ball company to see if it is a fit for my game!!

Can someone help me understand what the ball motion of the Antidote is? Could not tell much from the ball videos I saw if this is more of a skid flip type ball by design or by drill.

Thanks

If there are any members on this board that went to Nationals using Pyramid equipment, can you please share what was used and pin positions of the equipment used. How did the equipment perform on the Nationals shot?

Thank You

For a relatively new company, Motiv is truly making some waves with equipment and talent. Just saw an email in where Ryan Ciminelli just left the Brunswick Brand(DV8), and is now on the Motiv staff. Must have been a relatively quick change because I just watched a tournament this past week in where it showed him still throwing DV8 and Brunswick stuff. Would be very interesting to know why he made the sudden change. Sure compensation was a part of it, but considering Brunswick does not really have many big names anymore, I figured they would have made him a very sweet offer to stay. I guess Walter Ray, Parker Bohn, and Sean Rash will have to hold it down. Well actually Parker and Walter, as I don't feel that too many people care that much for Sean Rash.
    Last edited by briandking1906; 06-02-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Cranker

Yep. Motiv announced it live on their Facebook page. I'm sure Ryan got a nice deal financially from Motiv.

Ryan explained on his FB page why he did it, but long story short, more money and good enough equipment. Wish him well
    As for this thread, open heart surgery be damned! I'd love to have this ball. I'll just wait until fall to drill it up !!

It would be cool to have this ball. I don't know anyone that bowls at my home alleys with one

Never thrown pyramid, always willing to try out new balls. Is this a heavy or light oil ball?

What about pyramid in general? Don't know many people in general that use them

Love pyramid... have a blue pearl and have won with it many times...I would recommend to anyone!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast