3000 Grit Sanded
Symmetrical Core
Layout 55 x 4-1/2 x 50

Bowler Specs:
Right Hand. PAP 5 Over 3/4 up
Rev Rate 250. Tilt 20. Rotation 50.
Speed off hand 18

Review:
Motiv has introduced a new Urethane Ball to the ever growing urethane niche ball market. As I go to tournaments and coach higher Rev Bowlers I see more and more urethane in the bowler’s hands. I also see more Urethane on the Pro Shop Walls. My first takes on the new Tank Rampage were surprising. The Rampage is a good looking ball and should sell well. The Rampage hit harder and drove through the pins better than any other Urethane ball I have used. My carry was surprisingly good although I did not get as much hook as I expected. I was about 3 boards right with my feet from my Freestyle Rush line. I did sand the ball to 2000 and 1000 and the surface changes helped start the ball grab sooner in heavier oil. The Rampage picks up oil, but it seems none gets soaked into the shell. Better have a shammy or towel with you! The Tank Rampage will be a great addition in an arsenal to even out dry conditions or while taming dry lanes. I did notice this ball seems to be low flaring and my track seemed to be closer to my thumb and fingers than on my other equipment. I have drilled a few of this new Tank for higher Rev Players and am very happy with the ball motion I see.

Summary:
The Rampage has a very predictable motion.
The hit and carry are better than expected.
The Rampage is a great choice for dry lanes or tough conditions.
The Rampage will be a great piece in a tournament arsenal.

Glenn Wendel
PBA Member
Motiv Staff
Ultimate Staff
www.motivbowling.com
Video Link: https://youtu.be/yx_7POpNVwQ