Thread: NIB 15lb DV8 Freakshow Solid

Chats: 1

Default NIB 15lb DV8 Freakshow Solid

Getting my DV8 freakshow replaced that the bridge cracked. I won it on here and after throwing it for about 30 games, it doesn't really fit with the rest of my arsenal. It is almost as aggressive as my snap lock and I need something that will fit between the Snap Lock and my Columbia Freeze. I'm interested in a trade for another NIB ball that might work better for me. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Rob

Chats: 32

Have you talked with your pro shop about trading it? Mine has done it for me in the past with no issues
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I have talked about trades with him in the past, but he may have assumed i meant a used ball. He doesnt take in used equipment as partial payment. Do you have a suggestion as to what ball would fit in my arsenal? He typically only stocks EBI and Motiv equipment so it would most likely need to be one of those.

You want something longer with snap or just less aggressive than the snap lock?

Current arsenal

I'd like something with a smooth arc hook but less agrgressive than the snap lock. The freakshow was like that but it was very aggressive.

Grab a Venom Shock while you can still get one best ball Motiv has produced and should easily fit between your existing balls. The Price difference should be within $20-30 I would think
    Should easily reproduce the motion your looking for.

Current arsenal

Cranker
    Chats: 0

In the EBI line, I think a Sideswipe Solid may fit into what you are looking for.

met with my pso today, he pointed me toward a track kinetic. He's only charging me 20 dollars for the difference and 40 for the drilling.

Quote Originally Posted by drlawsoniii View Post
    met with my pso today, he pointed me toward a track kinetic. He's only charging me 20 dollars for the difference and 40 for the drilling.
    Glad to hear that it worked out for you.

Current arsenal