Axis Rotation: 45
Ball Speed:17
PAP Measurements: 4 1/8
Core: Gear V2
Coverstock: Alchemy Urethane
Finish: 3000 Grit LSS
RG: 2.55 (for 15# ball)
Differential: 020 (for 15# ball)

The Tank Rampage is the 3rd installment of the Tank series brought to you from that company from Muskegon, Michigan, underneath the new Alchemy coverstock is the all new Gear V2 core and the premise of this ball it to assist you on wet/dry to dry conditions as well as assisting you when your smaller weaponry becomes too angular Using the Rampage for the conditions it is meant for the ball is amazing and to an extent can do a little more than what you believe it can, the Alchemy cover is what truly sets the ball apart from the rest.

I got an early and smooth reaction out of the Rampage and what I also found most pleasing is not how much it hooks but more so how it hooks compared to its predecessors. The Rebel Tank is longer down lane and it doesn't have the same hook potential or the shape as the Rampage, The Rampage is rather aggressive in the oil which proves my point about the strength of the coverstock which helps it to create a more distinct mid-lane motion.

The Tank Rampage has been nothing short of amazing for me. I consider it be a wise choice for shorter patterns or on patterns where you want to keep the ball in play, I consider this ball to be predictable and reliable when you need consistency when your ball reaction is inconsistent. I have zero worries of leaving flat corners or lack on continuation through the pin deck as the Injector core doesn’t disappoint, should your area demo day Motiv weaponry I encourage you go on a Rampage.

Your game will thank you for it
K.C. White II
Motiv Staff
Mongoose Tape Staff
WhyBowl Staff