Axis Rotation: 45
Ball Speed:17
PAP Measurements: 4 1/8
Core: Recon
Coverstock: Agility LFP Reactive
Finish 5500 Grit LSP
RG 2.60(for 15# ball)
Differential: .030(for 15# ball)

I’m very fond of small ball equipment because it allows me manipulate the reaction a little more extra than what I can do with higher ranked weaponry, which is why I have a lot of love for the Freestyle Rush. The Agility LFP Reactive coverstock is a step up from the Turmoil LFP Reactive that is on the original allowing for higher and deeper angles to be played, the Rush uses an upgraded model of the Recon core giving it a slight boost in flare and backend overall compared to the original.

I compared the Rush to the Freestyle Tag, and my Carbon. The ball motion of the Rush reminded me of the Carbon ball motion just a few boards softer, the Freestyle ball motion was weaker than that of the Rush and had a rounder shape overall, and the Tag was just stronger and sharper overall.

The Freestyle Rush is another bowling ball created by Motiv that does as advertised. I never hesitate to use my Rush whether I am bowling on fresh or broken conditions because I still get the advertised ball motion, although it the Rush is an entry level weaponry the performance you will out of it is an eye opener. It may lack the overall hook potential when compared to its siblings however I can promise you continuation is a family trait. The Freestyle Rush is entry level weaponry suitable for all styles, ball speeds, and rev rates alike. Honestly I’m in a Rush to drill another one of these later on today. You should be to.

Your game will thank you for it.
K.C. White II
Motiv Staff
Mongoose Tape Staff
WhyBowl Staff