Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest June 12, 2017 to June 18, 2017 - Brunswick Edge Solid

Looks like something I could use from Brunswick, haven't used many of their balls recently.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Looks like something I could use from Brunswick, haven't used many of their balls recently.
    I loved almost every ball they've put out...even the Quantum...just haven't had the need to buy a new ball lately. When I needed a replacement for my Defiant Edge...Brunswick just didn't have the skid/flip ball I was looking for.

Just not sure how different the Edges are from Fanatics...or the Melee line for that matter.

Love the way it looks..

Never throw a Brunswick and would love to report my scores with this ball. Fingers crossed. Have yet to win or be mentioned. Cheers.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

maybe it would make me get back bowling....
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

I love the fanatics, so I think I'd like the Edge too.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jamoke View Post
    I love the fanatics, so I think I'd like the Edge too.
    I'm just sayin...if you're just gonna re-release a ball...at least make it a different color...

Chats: 0

In for the chance to win.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Would love to use this ball and share pictures for my up coming tournament in 2 weeks.

I would love to add this ball to my arsenal. The ball motion would be a great addition to my other big B products.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast