Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Default I don't understand

My ancestors came here on the Mayflower. They fought in every war since that time. I am a Vet. Always been proud of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    I am embarrassed by the man we elected last year. I find him unfit. I just don't understand his support!

I think the AMerican people are GD 'fed-up' w/ the lifelong politicians lying thru their teeth & turning their backs on the common everyday Joe like you & I. Selling 'US' out to foreign interests & their own personal gain & greed while the rest of us all pay the price.
    Like Geo Carlin said, "....... its a big exclusive club and you ain't in it!" After the 27 yrs.+ of the Bush's, Obama & Clinton regimes, this country looks vastly different. Maybe 1 more Clinton continuing that horrid tradition was too much. Enough of these oligarchs running this country for themselves & their friends benefit only. Look @ your hometown, they want the whole country like that?? Our freedoms have been eroded away little by little for too damn long. America 1st was a great ad campaign & just what people wanted to hear @ the right time.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by imagonman View Post
    I think the AMerican people are GD 'fed-up' w/ the lifelong politicians lying thru their teeth & turning their backs on the common everyday Joe like you & I. Selling 'US' out to foreign interests & their own personal gain & greed while the rest of us all pay the price.
    Like Geo Carlin said, "....... its a big exclusive club and you ain't in it!" After the 27 yrs.+ of the Bush's, Obama & Clinton regimes, this country looks vastly different. Maybe 1 more Clinton continuing that horrid tradition was too much. Enough of these oligarchs running this country for themselves & their friends benefit only. Look @ your hometown, they want the whole country like that?? Our freedoms have been eroded away little by little for too damn long. America 1st was a great ad campaign & just what people wanted to hear @ the right time.
    I think you are right about people being fed up with the career polititions, who think their job is just to get re-elected. I can understand voters being frustrated enough to take a chance on a minor TV celebrity. I didn't get why they thought that the son of millionaire parents would actually be on the side of the middle class. I really don't see why his supporters can't see that the emperor has no clothes.
    John

Pin Crusher

I was referring to his continued support. He is a spoiled brat.

You are referring to the President of the United States. Show some respect for the office. If you don't like the man, that's your prerogative. Don't disrespect the office, regardless of your opinion of the man.

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    You are referring to the President of the United States. Show some respect for the office. If you don't like the man, that's your prerogative. Don't disrespect the office, regardless of your opinion of the man.
    I have the utmost respect for the office. More than the man in office now. I just don't understand his supporters. What would he have to do to show the emperor has no cloths. CON-MAN

Chats: 204

This thread isn't going to end well...

I don't think the President has the support you think he does. He was elected by moderates to send a message to both parties. Thus far, he hasn't come through on any of his promises to the middle class...so I don't see him surviving a re-election bid unless the Democrats try to elect someone absurdly left. I'm not even sure Trump really wants a second term....I don't think it's as "fun" as he thought it would be.

The "supporters" you see and hear from are folks that are going to support the right-wing candidate no matter who it is. You rarely hear from the "Silent Majority"...because, as the name states, they tend to be "silent". Now you're hearing from die hard Republicans trying to make it seem like Trump still has a ton of support...and hearing from a random "trump voter" that the liberal media recruits to talk about how they regret their vote...in an attempt to convince the public that Trumps support is eroding.

If the liberal media can lay off their assault...and the Dems avoid nominating a far left politician or rap artist...Trump will likely lose in 2020. Even if he tries to keep his campaign promises to the moderates, his own party in Congress won't let him. I'm not sure if the Democrats got the message the Silent Majority sent in 2016...but I'm pretty sure the Republicans didn't get the message.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Pin Crusher

Mostly agree. What is a far left liberal?

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Mostly agree. What is a far left liberal?
    Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Cory Booker, Mazie Hirono, Sherrod Brown, etc...

Pin Crusher

What are you aslan? I have a lot of compassion am I a far left liberal? To help those less fortunate than I am, you could raise my taxes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast