Thread: Iceman

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Iceman

Ice is in Roswell N.M. bowling on the intergalactic lanes here in town, while hob-no bing with the aliens.... no oil on the lanes at all. NONE...BALL CAME BACK WITH WHAT LOOK LIKE rug burns!

Chats: 204

Yeah.

Lately the ball has becoming pack with just dust.

I guess lane oil costs must be on the rise or something...centers are using it very sparingly.

Blog Entries

ROB, WILL BE IN VEGAS, SOON. WITH ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS can you get iICE, a good rate from July 6, to July 12? My email address is. Imagine686868@yahoo.com. let me know as soon as possible. 40 foot pull through, 30 amp.5th wheel

Blog Entries

Ice man is at the KOA at Sam's town. The temp a ture in my 5th wheel at 10:30 PM . ICEMAN, IS NOW, STEAM'MAN! 115 DEGREES. .....and ICEMAN IS NOT LIKING IT AT ALL!!!! BOWLING BALLS IN THE BELLY OF CAMPER, ARE FLOATING IN A HOT-TUBE-OF- OIL. NICE looking bowling alley 58 lanes as I remember. ..with heat starting to effect my abality to think. NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER VAPOR/STEAM MAN can take this Heat!!!! Leaving next Thursday in a solid state I hope! ICEMAN...

Chats: 0

Yeah but its a dry heat................he exclaims as he bursts into flames

Blog Entries

LOL.......FIAMES.....how about steam!!! ICEMAN is not HALF THE man he was before entering, this inferno, BUT still enough H20, to handle Rob!

Chats: 204

You'll like Sam's Town. When I bowled there last, I thought to myself, "I bet Iceman would like this place."

The heat isn't any worse there than it is back here in the Midwest. Obviously 115 > 91...but that's 115 with 4% humidity versus 91 with 42% humidity.

Chats: 0

Too bad I missed you Ice. Visited thru Wednesday night. Stayed for free last Thursday and Friday at Sams Town and played in their poker room. They have some good bowling specials.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.