Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest July 3, 2017 to July 9, 2017 - Brunswick Edge Pearl

Would love to gain a competitive "edge" on he competition!!

Love the Brunswick lineup, could definitely use an Edge.

Chats: 204

Yup....this is the one I want!

Closet of destiny getting a little thin...time for BB.com to offer this beauty to the bowling GODs...i.e. Aslan (not Iceman...he's on the road so if you deliver it to his house it'll be sitting outside on one of the couches on his porch and crack). Plus, Iceman will just open the box, identify it as NOT a 'Deadly Aim' and return it.

So lets go...Aslan wins...everyone else can win the NON-Brunswick Edge Pearls that Aslan doesn't want.

In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by JDog514 View Post
    I would love this ball, looks good and rolls good from what I've seen
    I do not have the pearl. I have the Edge solid. That ball rolls phenominal. I would expect the same of the pearl when the lanes break down a little. Its very clean threw the heads as well

Could use a an edge when I hit the lanes.

Looks like the pearl will go long and be useful when the lanes start to break down after a couple of games. Would be a great compliment to my 300

Really could have used this ball tonight when the lanes broke down. The edge solid was rolling great. I need this ball to compliment the Edge Solid

Would love to add this ball!!!!

Always thankful for the giveaways. Fingers crossed my name's is drawn. Need a pearl in my mini arsenal

Chats: 0

Good luck Aslan and all board members
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast