Thread: Hello fellow bowlers!

Default Hello fellow bowlers!

My name is Ed from Woodstock GA which is a little north of Atlanta. I'm 54 and just getting back into bowling after a 20 year lay off. I really missed it, and couldn't wait any longer to get back into it. I really super pumped about this and spent well over $500 on equipment and accessories. I just hope my body holds up and my joints allow me to bowl somewhat like I used to. (used to be a mid-cranker)

Anyway, I look forward to some good bowling talk on here once in awhile. Cheers and wish me luck! I'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    My name is Ed from Woodstock GA which is a little north of Atlanta. I'm 54 and just getting back into bowling after a 20 year lay off. I really missed it, and couldn't wait any longer to get back into it. I really super pumped about this and spent well over $500 on equipment and accessories. I just hope my body holds up and my joints allow me to bowl somewhat like I used to. (used to be a mid-cranker)

Anyway, I look forward to some good bowling talk on here once in awhile. Cheers and wish me luck! I'll need it.
    Good to see you return to bowling, there are lots of guys in my leagues (including me) that are your age or older and playing a great game, improving, and having fun while doing it. Best of luck to you !

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Welcome back to the sport!!