Thread: Good deal or h€ll no?!

Default Good deal or h€ll no?!

Saw 3 or 4 of these on ebay. Not quite sure what this means, I get that they are demos but can these be plugged and redrilled or no. Can anyone help me out?

They are $40.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 07-17-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

you saw 3-4 of what, balls. theres no pictures or link

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Hammer Rebels

Please note that this item is a USED DEMO BALL. It has an outer sleeve interchangeable pieces installed. Item is USED AS IS. If you are looking to have your own inner switch finger and inner switch thumb grips installed on this ball to use right away, please inquire with us about this if interested as these items will cost extra. DEMO BALLS vary in the amount of games put on them but are usually maxed out between 75-100 games of use. This does not reflect the actual amount of games the ball was tested/used and is only an estimate. Full spans are based on inner grips being installed in the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by santos314 View Post
    Hammer Rebels

Please note that this item is a USED DEMO BALL. It has an outer sleeve interchangeable pieces installed. Item is USED AS IS. If you are looking to have your own inner switch finger and inner switch thumb grips installed on this ball to use right away, please inquire with us about this if interested as these items will cost extra. DEMO BALLS vary in the amount of games put on them but are usually maxed out between 75-100 games of use. This does not reflect the actual amount of games the ball was tested/used and is only an estimate. Full spans are based on inner grips being installed in the ball.
    When the drill balls for a demo day they usually drill small, med, and large spans and use switchable fingertip and thumb inserts to allow the different players to somewhat fit the ball to their span.
    i would assume you could plug and redrill all the holes, that will run you about 85.00 in my area, where for for a little more money you could have the same ball brand new.....it all depends on if you can use and want the interchangeable thumb and what they charge in your area for redoing the ball....and remember it's got 100 games on it, so it probably should be de-oiled and resurfaced now also.
    Also for price comparison, I just got a Marvel Pearl brand new, with fingertip inserts/ thumb slug and drilling for 143.00 incl tax.
    Last edited by Tony; 07-18-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Between plugging, redrilling, and resurfacing... I agree with Tony, you're better off spending a few more bucks (and it really will be only a few more) on a new ball.

Yeah, thanks. It doesnt seem like such a deal after all.