Layout:
70 x 4 x 35

Be ready to make a statement. The Tag Cannon is a bold ball that was created to compliment the Octane Carbon and Freestyle Rush yet still stand out on its own. The proven Halogen core (2.55RG, .037Diff) stays in this new Tag iteration as the motion it helps create fits really well with the medium-light conditions this ball is built for. The new Agility SFP cover (finished at 5500LSP) not only stands out because of its bright color choice, it also creates a motion that will give bowlers a strong option later in the day when friction is aplenty. I drilled mine with a stronger pin placement in order to get the core revving a bit more for increased flare-traction. Even with this in mind, which I did obtain, the Cannon still effortlessly glides through the heads to retain energy for its downlane motion. Once at the breakpoint the ball makes a strong, but not uncontrollable, move towards the pocket with excellent continuation through to the pit; one of my teammates is continuously impressed by how well this Tag goes through the pins. I can throw this on a fresh summer house-shot, making sure to stay right of ten the entire time, but this is built for, and excels, once the lanes open up. As I stated above, this is a good compliment to my arsenal as it is about two boards weaker than my Carbon (due to additional length) yet stronger than my Rush (about three boards stronger). If you need length without sacrificing breakpoint control for the medium-dry conditions, the Tag Cannon is a solid choice to make.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
MOTIV Staff
www.motivbowling.com