Thread: Tag Cannon Review

Default Tag Cannon Review

Review:

The Tag Cannon is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling. This light oil monster provides MOTIV fans with length and fast backend motion through the pins on high friction conditions. The Tag Cannon brings back the Halogen Core and paired it up with the new Agility SFP pearl reactive cover stock. With these combinations, the Tag Cannon most length and retainable energy from a light oil bowl, something MOTIV fans will love to have.

INNER CORE Halogen
    COVER STOCK Agility SFP Reactive
    FINISH 5500 Grit LSP

Comments:

If you ask most people that know me, they would say how much the original Tag. Loved the length and backend motion it gave me but I always felt something was missing. Once I received and put holes in the Tag Cannon I knew what it was. What the Tag Cannon brings to the table that the original tag didn’t was at times the more I got left, more I loose hitting power. With the Tag Cannon, I feel I can continue left as lanes breakdown and with how well the Cannon retains energy, I don’t have to worry about hitting power through the pins. And the color combo is straight money. I love everything about this piece and I think MOTIV fans will love this in their bag as well. High rev player I think this will be the first piece out of their bag because it’s something they can use all series during league or on lighter oil sort conditions. Medium to lower rev players will love the Tag Cannon when lanes break down and can use the cannon and stay in their comfort zone.

Dislikes: None.

I recommend the Tag Cannon for all types of bowlers

MOTIV Staff Player,
    John Robertson
    www.motivbowling.com

This ball is the newest introduction into the Tag line of MOTIV bowling balls. The MOTIV Tag Cannon features the new Agility SFP (Skid-Flip Pearl) reactive coverstock combined with the Halogen core. It's super clean through the front of the lane, makes an unbelievable move off the spot and has all the backends you will be looking for and then some. And let's not leave out that it goes through the pins with extreme continuation.

It will be a great fit in your bag on medium to light oil. When you don't think any ball will go through the heads, this ball will fly through them.

My Tag Cannon is laid out with the pin above and to the right of the ring finger, the cg under the ring finger and has no extra hole. To say it's clean through the front part of the lane would be a huge understatement, however it does not miss the mids. The move it makes is like nothing I've seen before and it's continuation through the pins is something you have to see to believe. This ball is going to get A LOT of play for me on medium to light oil.

Craig Auerbach
    MOTIV Staff Member
    Florida