Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well once again I'm sidelined for the start of the season

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Sorry to hear about you going on the DL. Hopefully the stents and the treatments work well and you're good to go soon

Hope you get better quickly, amigo!!! I have a hands on labor job, I've almost messed up my bowling fingers a few time...one of my biggest nightmares!

Get well soon, Stormed

Ringer

Good luck!!

Pin Crusher

I can tell you from experience to never quit and fight back. Do everything your doctor says about treatment. Remember quitters never win and Winners never quit.

Chats: 204

I may be sidelined this Fall/Winter for the first time since I started bowling in 2013. Not for injury reasons (yet)...but for economic/logistic reasons.

That is BAD news for Bowl1820 and site moderators! An idle Aslan is an Aslan that has plenty of time to post online.

In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 221

Well my dr appt this morning did not came with good news. The wound has become necrotic (dead tissue). We have scheduled an MRI for next Wed. to determine if there is a bone infection in the heel. If there is one , and depending on the severity it might be able to be treated with 6 weeks of IV antibiotics. If it is severe enough it might result in surgery tro cut away the infected portion of the bone sulting in me having to wear a crow or owl prosthetic boot the rest of my life. Or it could result in amputation below the knee
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 32

Sorry to hear that stormed. I hope for good news that it's treatable. Prayers
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast