Fanatic BTU Pearl

You have wet/dry conditions? No problem, get the Fanatic BTU Pearl to combat wet/dry or light oil conditions. I drilled mine 55 x 4 x 25 putting the pin above the fingers. I used this ball on both house and sport shot conditions and it gives you an incredible option on how to attack tough lane conditions. On the house shot, I played right in the highest friction part of the pattern with incredible predictable ball motion with continuation through the pins. I couldn’t believe how hard this ball hit and most impressively the unexpected strong ball motion. Along with its performance characteristics is the aesthetically pleasing look going down the lane, a silver ball just looks cool crushing the pins! This consistent ball motion of urethane with the incredible hitting power of reactive resin makes this a can’t miss combination. Put some versatility in your game, and be able to attack the lanes when conditions get tough with this incredible bowling ball! Feel free to contact me by email with any questions; troy_300_1999@yahoo.com.

Troy Schaefer
Brunswick Regional Staff Player
#bowlwithbrunswick #teamBrunswick