Thread: Quantum Classic Black

Default Quantum Classic Black

Quantum Classic Black

I drilled mine 70 x 4.5 x 30 putting the pin above the fingers. I cannot say enough about the ball motion of this ball. Without question the best Quantum release to date. This ball is noticeably smooth in the front part of the lane with unbelievable stored hitting power. When this ball hits the pins it will be very clear that this ball has more hitting power than most balls. The Quantum Classic Black is very angular and combined with its stored energy down lane creates a powerful affect to the pin deck unlike any other Quantum bowling ball. I’ve used this ball on a house shot and a 42 foot sport complaint pattern and had incredible ball motion on both patterns. Incredible recovery on a league shot with the ability to miss both right and left. This ball is a can’t miss for almost every type of bowler. Get one of these in your bag immediately. Feel free to contact me by email with any questions; troy_300_1999@yahoo.com.

Troy Schaefer
    Brunswick Regional Staff Player
    #bowlwithbrunswick #teamBrunswick

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Schaefer View Post
    Quantum Classic Black

I drilled mine 70 x 4.5 x 30 putting the pin above the fingers. I cannot say enough about the ball motion of this ball. Without question the best Quantum release to date. This ball is noticeably smooth in the front part of the lane with unbelievable stored hitting power. When this ball hits the pins it will be very clear that this ball has more hitting power than most balls. The Quantum Classic Black is very angular and combined with its stored energy down lane creates a powerful affect to the pin deck unlike any other Quantum bowling ball. I’ve used this ball on a house shot and a 42 foot sport complaint pattern and had incredible ball motion on both patterns. Incredible recovery on a league shot with the ability to miss both right and left. This ball is a can’t miss for almost every type of bowler. Get one of these in your bag immediately. Feel free to contact me by email with any questions; troy_300_1999@yahoo.com.

Troy Schaefer
    Brunswick Regional Staff Player
    #bowlwithbrunswick #teamBrunswick
    No offense intended, Troy, but this and your other two posts in this section are ball reviews for which there is a separate section.

Note to readers I've moved the posts mentioned to the correct forums since this post was made. bowl1820 mod.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 08-03-2017 at 08:48 PM.
    John