FLARE POTENTIAL 5"+
    Bowler Info:
    Hand: Right
    Weight: 15
    PAP: 5 ½ > ¾ ^
    Rev Rate: 460
    Speed: 17mph
    Track: High

Layout – Dual Angle 50x6x65 (Pin Below Middle)
    Weight Hole – 2in below PAP on VAL

Summary:
    Wrapped with the all new HFS (High Friction Solid) Coverstock, developed for the Forza SS, the Sigma core is back and better than ever. The intent when developing this ball was to engineer a bowling ball to provide both incredible versatility and loads of hook potential. This bowling ball will absolutely be one that all bowlers will love and appreciate. This ball is incredibly smooth and strong through every part of the lane including the explosive hit power when going through the pins. I drilled this ball to mirror my current benchmark and favorite MOTIV ball, the Chronic Paranoia. With the same layout, I have noticed that the SS is a few boards stronger than the Chronic without losing the continuation that I want to see from a benchmark ball. I have only thrown the ball a few times and I’m very impressed from what I have seen. I can’t wait to test this ball on some sport conditions and in the tournament setting going forward. You can’t go wrong having this ball in your bag for the upcoming league season, the Sigma core is back and better than ever!

Scott Wiley
    MOTIV & VISE STAFF
    D.Y.’s Pro Shop
    Colorado Springs & Pueblo, CO

This ball is the newest introduction into the Forza line of MOTIV bowling balls. The MOTIV Forza SS features the new Helix HFS (High Friction Solid) Reactive cover stock combined with the ever popular Sigma core. It's smooth through the front of the lane, it reads the mid lane for change of direction and makes a strong but controllable move on the backend. Most importantly, it features the continuation that MOTIV balls are becoming known for.

It will be a great fit in your bag on medium to medium-heavy oil. The Forza SS will become that benchmark ball in your bag you can count on to read the lanes and blend out patterns on the fresh, yet give you more than enough backends that you won't want to put the ball away after five frames.

My Forza SS is laid out with the pin below my ring finger, the cg slightly shifted right and an extra hole in a down position. This ball has already found a place in my bag, it's a great ball first out of my bag. The ball gives me very readable controlled roll and blends the fresh out very nicely. The cover creates a new and exciting look in the Forza line, combining the roll of the original Forza and backend continuation that raises the bar to a whole new level. I believe we'll be seeing A LOT of these going down the lanes this coming league and tournament season.

Craig Auerbach
    MOTIV Staff Member
    Florida