Thread: Bowlingball.com professional drilling services info

Tony Ruocco here from bowlingball.com. I just thought I would chime in here and give you some information on our professional drilling services.

We know that not everyone has the luxury of a knowledgeable pro shop that is open consistent hours and has inventory to take care of all of your needs. If you do, then there are obvious advantages to having your ball drilled and services locally. For those of you who do not have a local shop or they are not there when you need them or you just do not feel comfortable with the work they do, we are here for you.

We have a few options if you want us to drill your new ball.

1. You can enter your specs online, in your bowlingball.com account. This option allows you to enter the specs your pro shop has given you or you may have received at a tournament, etc.
    - Before we drill your new ball, we will review your specs and contact you if we have any questions or if something doesnt appear to be correct

2. If you have your own specs but dont feel confident enough to enter them on your own, you can fax or email those to us and we will enter them for you.
    - Again, we will review them and let you know if we have any questions

3. Finally, and this is by far our most used service, we will pick up your existing bowling ball for FREE to copy the specs on your ball. While your old ball is with us we offer to resurface it completely free as well.
    - We send you a pre-paid UPS label, this not only makes it easy for you but also insures your package coming back to us in case something happens in transit.
    - When we get your ball back here we will copy the specs exactly as they are on your current ball
    - Keep in mind this is a great time to possibly look at going to a thumb mold, Turbo Switch Grip or other interchangeable thumb system. This makes going from ball to ball much easier and they all will feel the same. Also if you continue to use our drilling service you will not have to worry
    about working out the thumb hole each time you get a new ball.
    - Once your new ball is drilled, we will get it shipped back to you along with your old ball free of charge.

All of our work is guaranteed to be drilled exactly to the specs of your old ball. We stand behind all of our work and our ball drillers have over 30+ years experience.

If you have any other questions, we can assist you on here or you can call our customer service team anytime to discuss your next ball.

Thanks for your support of bowling and for staying active on BowlingBoards.com

Tony R
    Last edited by bowl1820; 08-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Hello Tony,

Thank you for the insightful information! Given that my past two bowling balls have been drilled through the professional services of bowlingball.com and the consistency, drives me to keep coming back each time. I cannot thank you all enough for providing the consistency.

I am starting to understand the game a little more and doing my best to knowledgeable about the layouts and equipment I currently have. As I am studying more on layouts and understanding PAP's more, I am trying to see the difference on Pin-to-PAP; as I believe the longer Pin-to-PAP can create more distance?

Majority of my equipment is drilled over my ring finger and I do not have a pin-down or lengthier pin-up layout and I am trying to see if something different would benefit my overall game. I recently purchased an armadillo, pro sect, pencils, and a rotating ball cup to start learning measurements and my layouts.

Any information is greatly appreciated. I would be happy to submit a video to have a visual of how i bowl.

Thank you,
    Michael Romero

Quote Originally Posted by MRomeroMGCER300 View Post
    Hello Tony,

Thank you for the insightful information! Given that my past two bowling balls have been drilled through the professional services of bowlingball.com and the consistency, drives me to keep coming back each time. I cannot thank you all enough for providing the consistency.

I am starting to understand the game a little more and doing my best to knowledgeable about the layouts and equipment I currently have. As I am studying more on layouts and understanding PAP's more, I am trying to see the difference on Pin-to-PAP; as I believe the longer Pin-to-PAP can create more distance?

Majority of my equipment is drilled over my ring finger and I do not have a pin-down or lengthier pin-up layout and I am trying to see if something different would benefit my overall game. I recently purchased an armadillo, pro sect, pencils, and a rotating ball cup to start learning measurements and my layouts.

Any information is greatly appreciated. I would be happy to submit a video to have a visual of how i bowl.

Thank you,
    Michael Romero
    Hi Michael!

We are happy to hear that the bowling balls bowlingball.com drilled are working out wonderfully.

To answer your question; yes, you are correct. In general, a longer pin-to-PAP will create more length.

Wishing you all the best in your bowling journey!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums