Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do your fall leagues start this year ?

Default When do your fall leagues start this year ?

The two leagues I have been in the past few years start Aug 30 th for the Wed , and Sept 8th for the Fri league.

Seems really quick this year because my summer league just ended last week .......that was at a different center and now they'
    are trying to talk me into another league......not sure I'm up for 3 leagues.......

Chats: 4

Our fall leagues start back up around Sept. 20th and 21st
    or thereabouts.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    The two leagues I have been in the past few years start Aug 30 th for the Wed , and Sept 8th for the Fri league.

Seems really quick this year because my summer league just ended last week .......that was at a different center and now they'
    are trying to talk me into another league......not sure I'm up for 3 leagues.......
    25 yrs ago or so, I was in 6 leagues a week. Bowling was like crack to me. Right now, 2 would be enough for me. So yeah, I might not bowl in 3 leagues either.

My fall league starts on Sept 6. I might join a Sat. night league if I can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    25 yrs ago or so, I was in 6 leagues a week. Bowling was like crack to me. Right now, 2 would be enough for me. So yeah, I might not bowl in 3 leagues either.

My fall league starts on Sept 6. I might join a Sat. night league if I can find one.
    Wow....that is some serious bowling...I've been in two leagues plus a few practice days a week. I wouldn't be able to do that financially and I don't know if I could physically these days...lol.

Dang Eddy, hope those weren't all big money leagues. $120 worth of bowling every week lol. My wife would smother me in my sleep 😂.

Chats: 221

Wednesday league starts Aug 23
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Almost every league starts after Labor day. Only time they might start before is if Christmas eve, Christmas and New years Day or eve fall on bowling night. Tis year 9/5 and 9/8.

Chats: 4

LOL!!!! Eddy I can go you one better than that back in the late 80's and early 90's I bowled
    on 7 leagues per week and bowled tournaments every chance I got as I was working and
    making good money back then so I could afford it.

Nowadays I couldn't afford to bowl that much even if my old broke down body could handle
    it as it wasn't all that expensive back then I think I was paying somewhere around $100.00
    per week or less to bowl all 7 nights.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 0

September 5th. League meeting this Tuesday night to get signed in. My team's first time in this league.

I know a few guys that have bowled in a bunch of leagues, not sure if any of them have done 6, closest thing I ever did was play in 5 softball leagues and then 3 fall leagues, a couple were double header leagues....I think I played over 140 games that year ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast