Thread: RG Hustle Ink???

Default RG Hustle Ink???

Anybody get one of these bad boys punched up yet? Been checking it out recently and it looks like for the money this one might be a must buy. Won't set you back that far w/ drilling and it seems to be one that will definitely get some use on a lighter house shot or shorter sport patterns.

I have an RIG, in a med oil shot over the summer league I had pretty good success with it at 500 / 1000 with no polish.
    For the price, I'm pretty happy with it.

Tony, check out Luke Rosdahl's review of the INK on YouTube. If he says he likes a Hustle it must be good lol. I haven't really looked much into the other hustles but it's nice to see you have had success with priors in the hustle line. I planned on getting a Hyroad Pearl but for the price this ball SEEMS like its gonna be pretty hard to pass up.

CJ, Luke likes the original Hy-Road better than the pearl. It depends what you're looking for though. One nice thing about the Hy-Road that seems to make a difference is that there is no filler. In other words it's a two piece ball whether you look at the Hy-Road or the pearl version. Either one should hold well for a long, long time IMHO. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by djp1080 View Post
    CJ, Luke likes the original Hy-Road better than the pearl. It depends what you're looking for though. One nice thing about the Hy-Road that seems to make a difference is that there is no filler. In other words it's a two piece ball whether you look at the Hy-Road or the pearl version. Either one should hold well for a long, long time IMHO. Good luck!
    I certainly plan to have the regular Hy-Road before its all said and done. Just not sure if I'm gonna get the pearl version as well. Will eventual need a ball for when the lanes started to dry out or for shorter sport patterns. The Hustle Ink seems like it will fit that spot very well. I will wait for a few to get pumped out of my pro shop and see what type of success people have with them.