Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Gem?

Quote Originally Posted by santos314 View Post
    There's something about throwing a Hammer.....still my favorite.
    Man... If you enjoy throwing Hammer, wait until you get ahold of some Storm equipment 😎 #potstirring

Chats: 55

I recently landed a DV8 PitBull in a raffle. Since it would have been a little too strong for my morning league, the PSO polished it. I threw about 6 games over several weeks and then went to a senior tournament in Vegas and bowled 5 sets over 3 days. Had I gotten my head out of the "darkness" I would have done well with it, did well the last day. When I returned I bowled part of my next league series and had to quit due to elbow issues. Can't wait to get back on the lanes and work out what this ball can do. What's really odd with this, is I am almost a die-hard Roto-Grip lover. Still won't part with my RG Defiant Soul, yet it lost it's place in the bag recently - mostly due to age.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 0

Thats what I'm afraid of with the secret agent. So hard to find NIB or at all for that matter. How's the Snap-Lock?

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by C J View Post
    Man... If you enjoy throwing Hammer, wait until you get ahold of some Storm equipment 😎 #potstirring
    I've got some Storm / Roto equipment but still prefer my Hammer equipment over it
    because it just seems like I match up better with the Hammer stuff for my game.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

I hear ya man. Different equipment works for different people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12