Default Anyone watch the eclipse today?

Anyone watch the eclipse today? I watched it from the back deck
    I didn't have any glasses so had to wait for the total eclipse before
    looking up at it.

It was a sight to behold and the temperature dropped about 10 or
    so degrees and the crickets even started singing it was really cool
    to be able to see it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

We were in the 80% area and it was a waste. It got darker a few days ago when a storm came through. You talk about over hyping something.

Chats: 4

We were lucky I guess, as we were in the path of totality
    here in TN. it got as dark as it would have about 9:30-10
    PM in the evening during the summer months.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

In about the 80% here also, it darkened a little bit and maybe cooled off a couple of degrees. The Sun looked like a crescent moon, pretty much what they said it would be for this area.

Its always interesting seeing things like this.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

We saw it full here in Missouri. Lasted almost two minutes. It's pretty cool, but like everything, it was so over hyped. There were people here that came from Canada, London, China....for two minutes!?! Crazy...

I already figured here in GA it was gonna be overrated. It got darker here, like big rain cloud was covering the sun for about 10 minutes.. I knew when it was happening because when I walked out of Subway not only was it darker, it was very hazy out. All this on a 100 degree day. I didnt have any special glasses or anything so I didnt see what most of my friends saw. From the pictures I saw that they posted it looks pretty cool.... Nothing to get worked up about though...

If they wanna see the magic happen during what they were calling the "Golden Hour". Deer season starts in a month and the last hour of daylight is the TRUE "Golden Hour" where the magic happens... I'll take that over an eclipse any day of the week.