3000 LSP
Ball Specs: Sigma Symmetric Core
Layout 65 x 3-1/2 x 30

Bowler Specs:
Right Hand. PAP 4-3/4 Over 1/2 up
Rev Rate 250. Tilt 20. Rotation 50.
Speed off hand 18

Review:
The Forza SS by Motiv has been highly anticipated by bowlers who loved the Sigma core. The Sigma core was a fan favorite and well deserved to be. The core revs easily, but saves energy for backend motion and hit. In my opinion, the new High Friction cover on the Sigma core is a huge improvement for today’s oils. This is one of the best core to cover combinations I have bowled with. The cover tunes easily from low grits to high or polish. Once you get the finish that best suits your condition the ball requires very little maintenance. My old black sigma had to be restored after a few games, not the Forza SS. I just clean the ball after each session with Motiv Power Gel and I am ready for the next set. I knew pretty quickly the Forza SS would be a favorite of mine. The new Forza SS reads the mid lanes very well and provides a nice hard hitting back end. This ball carries light hits as well as any ball I have ever rolled before. The best way I can describe the motion is like the Chronic Paranoia with more back end and hook. I love my Chronic, but when it quite won’t get there I now have a juiced up version in the Forza SS that will. I don’t have a high rev rate and we shot the video on a Kegel Challenge Pattern, but I knew I could use the Forza SS with no problem. The Forza SS hooks more than I expected. I would put it between my Chronic Paranoia and Jackal LE. I would even say Motiv could have put the Forza SS in the Medium-Heavy range. The colors on the Forza SS are not flashy but look great.
This ball will be a great addition to any arsenal.

Summary:
The Forza SS is a big hooking hard hitting ball.
The colors are very nice and look strong.
The entry angle provides a great carry percent.
If you want a strong mid to heavy oil ball the Forza SS is a great choice.

Glenn Wendel
PBA Member
Motiv Staff
Ultimate Staff
Video Link - https://youtu.be/nkMg5YPIWnQ
gwendel@comcast.net
www.motivbowling.com