Thread: My PAP

Default My PAP

So I watched quite a few videos on finding my PAP. So I took my ball track and followed the procedure from there. I came up with 3 inches over and 1/4 inch up. Can this be possible? I thought the 3 inch should be bigger?

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by santos314 View Post
    So I watched quite a few videos on finding my PAP. So I took my ball track and followed the procedure from there. I came up with 3 inches over and 1/4 inch up. Can this be possible? I thought the 3 inch should be bigger?
    3" is possible, it's a very low track (EX. on left) your spinning the ball most likely . Did you put a marker on the spot and roll it to confirm the location?

Last edited by bowl1820; 09-05-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    3" is possible, it's a very low track (EX. on left) your spinning the ball most likely . Did you put a marker on the spot and roll it to confirm the location?

No...I forgot that part. I think I did something wrong. I definitely have more of a medium track. Would my PAP fall between certain numbers with a medium track?

Chats: 0

Your'e local pro shop should be able to lay an armadillo over your'e track, clean the ball up throw it good and then run up to the shop. Should take no more then 30 seconds to do start a great relationship w/ the pro shop guy..

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Your'e local pro shop should be able to lay an armadillo over your'e track, clean the ball up throw it good and then run up to the shop. Should take no more then 30 seconds to do start a great relationship w/ the pro shop guy..
    Yeah, probably the best idea, thanks!

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

find a PSO with a Bowler ID set, quick and accurate, worth the drive and money
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous