Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transition to Left Handed Bowling

Chats: 2

I admire your dedication to bowl, that would be me too

Chats: 55

Not yet sure if this transition was a good idea or not....I feel sooooo uncoordinated! BUT, I am bowling. It would also help some if I wasn't fighting with the brace on my right arm making it difficult to handle the ball in any way other than a bit of support.

Monday evening scores - 73, 105, 54 = 232
    It's sad when you whole series used to be a good game score.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Might help if you learned to bowl without a slide. Use shoes that allow you to never slide. Once you can do that you never have to worry about the approach again. No sticking and no slipping. Other than that you are on your own. If I broke my right hand I don't know how I would do anything. Bathroom, dressing even eating would be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Not yet sure if this transition was a good idea or not....I feel sooooo uncoordinated! BUT, I am bowling. It would also help some if I wasn't fighting with the brace on my right arm making it difficult to handle the ball in any way other than a bit of support.

Monday evening scores - 73, 105, 54 = 232
    It's sad when you whole series used to be a good game score.
    Hang in there! It will get better. It will take time but as all good things do
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Very likely once you get that brace off your right arm, you'll be able to handle things much better and it'll be more enjoyable. I'm encouraged that you're sticking with it. Good job! You'll get the feeling of it soon and your scores will improve as soon as you begin to hit those spares.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12