Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JaxBowlingGuy 17/18 League Scores

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Well league Wednesday night was interesting. We use a 44' shot that uses a blend of fire and ice oil. The forward pass is fire and the reverse is ice. Well apparently the tank of fire oil was empty so what we ended up with was a 35' light volume (half the pattern volume) of ice oil since it didn't oil on the forward pass.

Went though the progression of balls very quick to end with the weakest one I have and just happen to have in my car. Started throwing that in game 2. Still missed some single pins due to my plastic ball jumping (a teammate was swinging a white dot for a strike Ball). Off to next week and back to how the pattern should be.

187-268-193
    648 series

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Got back to throwing the ball a little better in league tonight. Had some carry issues early game one with the ball not wanting to face up and leaving three weak 7s in the first five frames. Made a Ball change in the 6th frame to something to give me a little sharper down lane motion and stayed fairly consistent after that. Had a couple hiccups with flagging a 10 pin and a untimely split but over all not bad. Was clean all but those two frames.

227-213-255
    695 series

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Nice!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12