Thread: What is the oldest score or league sheet you saved

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Default What is the oldest score or league sheet you saved

I have saved alot. My oldest is from 1987. My avg was a 90. I was 8. Itwas around that time i got a game called Snap Bowling and i made a bowling league with my stuffed animals. Id put a golf ball between their paws and make them throw it and keep their scoresMy dad photocopied blank league sheets and score sheets. I have 1 of those too but my name is on it with 3 blinds.

Cranker

LOL I worked in a house when I was young, and the hand written sheets and no overhead projectors. This was in Bushwick Brooklyn so we had a lot of sheets disappear and not paid. The place was packed so it was hard to keep track. At least to had to know how to keep score back then
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

What a neat idea! It would be nice to have them framed as well.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    What a neat idea! It would be nice to have them framed as well.
    Absolutely! I wish I had the sheet from '73 when I was 10 yrs old and bowled my first 200 game. It was one of those old time alleys with 16 lanes. Most of the time no one was bowling but there were the regulars at the bar. Games were like 40 or 50 cents back then.

Saved a printout from 1990. That was my 280 game. Still haven't beaten that one yet!!!

Cranker

where I worked you couldn't keep them, that's how we did the books, The sheets and the frame counter had to agree....lol
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner