Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urethane

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    If your seeing carry down from the urethane the answer would be use something with some surface should take care of the problem
    That would be the only thing I could think was happening... The thought did cross my mind to pick up my Tyrant but the surface it's sitting at I tried 2 weeks ago on this pattern and it got 9 on almost every pocket hit, I guess it was burning too much energy going down the lane... Was leaving 4s, 7s, 9s, and a 10... Although I guess 9/ would have still been much better than what I was getting...... Wanting to get a middle of the road or less than top end strength solid for this, thinking about the Storm IQ Tour Edition.. What do you think about this one Amyers?

Also, does Urethane seem to be a little less effected by carry down seeing as how it gets into that early roll and doesn't make its money off hitting the dry and flipping back to the pocket?? I know solids are less effected by it and was just curious if the same goes for Urethane. I know the guy throwing Urethane last night had no problems with reaction until he went to a reactive resin ball and threw it in his own carry down. He quickly went back to urethane... Just curious for future knowledge.

Thanks,
    CJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123