Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest October 9 to October 15, 2017 - Pyramid Curse

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by mgcer300 View Post

I am trying to figure out how I can increase entries with positive participation based on the guidelines:
    Any post counts in any one of the threads every post that you post counts as an entry
    just like the one here.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by mgcer300 View Post
    Hello bowlingboard.com,

General question for all the participants for the website. In order to gain additional entries for the weekly contest(s), are responses/participation in discussions limited to the "Contest October 9 to October 15, 2017 - Pyramid Curse" only or by joining discussions in other threads throughout the website added as additional entries?

I am trying to figure out how I can increase entries with positive participation based on the guidelines:

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

Thank you for the clarification!
    gota300 is correct. You need to at least post on the contest thread and then the more you post on other threads give you better odds Be sure to comment on the Bowling Boards Facebook give away post as well!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Hello,

Per the guidance of the customer service team, I was given permission to copy my previous posts for participation since I had to create a new account.

Hello bowlingboard.com,

General question for all the participants for the website. In order to gain additional entries for the weekly contest(s), are responses/participation in discussions limited to the "Contest October 9 to October 15, 2017 - Pyramid Curse" only or by joining discussions in other threads throughout the website added as additional entries?

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

Thank you for the clarification!

It only feels right to be "cursed" since its October lol! Good luck on this week's drawing!

Cranker
    Chats: 0

hello....lol
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

The Pyramid Curse will be the best named ball, until the day the Pyramid Scheme rolls out.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

I will use this to put a “curse” on the competition!!!

Never would have thought so many people would be standing in line wanting a curse !

This ball looks like a really great THS ball for league night sign me up please

What is Bowling?

Wouldn't it be awesome to break the curse of averging 100 as a beginner with a new bowling ball.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast