Bowler Stats:
Rev Rate – 425
Ball Speed – 17 mph (down-lane)
PAP – 3 ½ over, ¾ up
Right-handed

Test Environment:
PBA Scorpion 47’

Review:
I tested my Forza SS along with one of my Venom Shocks, mainly for both having solid coverstocks. Not having thrown any of the previous MOTIV balls with the Sigma Core before, I was quite excited to get this ball in my hands and on the lanes. I immediately noticed how much heavier the Sigma SS rolled in the middle part of the lane. Not only did it start make the turn a little earlier than expected, the signature continuous motion was more than I anticipated. Granted the layout I opted for my Sigma SS is quite stronger, this ball definitely gives me an option if I need to get a little further left. The Sigma SS for me gives me the roll I need like most solids up front, but shapes like a pearl on the backend.

Strong but predictable motion
Versatile Cover

Dislikes:
None

Summary:
The Sigma Core is back with some mean intentions. This core and cover combination is unbelievable, especially for those medium and heavy volume patterns, also for medium to long distance patterns as well. I instantly fell in love with mine. Shined up or with surface, the Sigma SS performs and doesn’t lose any bit of energy.

Darryl Carreon
MOTIV Staff / Bowlifi / PBA Member