Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest October 16 to October 22, 2017 - Brunswick Vintage Inferno

Default Contest October 16 to October 22, 2017 - Brunswick Vintage Inferno

We are giving away a Brunswick Vintage Inferno to a random poster from October 16, 2017 through October 22, 2017.

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.[/QUOTE]
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Oh put me in I'd like to try this one out
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Yup, sign me up.
    Would love to roll this awesome Pearl Symmetric.

Chats: 4

I could really make the lanes hot with the
    Brunswick Vintage Inferno it looks to be a
    very nice ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 0

Love the look of that Brunswick Vintage Inferno. I can really use a new ball...

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

My best friend had his stolen while at UBA in Orlando. Wouldn't mind winning him another one.

Yes.... I'm still trying to win a ball for my wife! :-)

This is one of the better vintage balls that Brunswick had come out with, and would be a great addition to the arsenal!

Would love to add this the inferno to my arsenal

Ringer

I want to try this one too!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast