Review:

The Trident Quest is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling. The New Trident Quest introduces the new Hexion cover stock technology. This fast response skid flip cover stock makes the Trident Quest get through the front part of the lane fairly easy and will give bowlers the most violent backend reaction you will ever see in a pearl bowling bowling. Along with the Hexion cover stock, MOTIV brings back the asymmetric Turbulent core will give MOTIV fans versatility when it comes to drilling patterns and still get the most out of this beast of a bowling ball. Get the new Trident Quest at your local pro shop today, you won’t be disappointed.

Weight Block Turbulent
Cover Stock Hexion Reactive
Finish 5000 Grit LSP

Comments:

First world comes to mind when throwing the Trident quest for the first time was speechless. MOTIV hit a walk off grand slam with the Hexion cover stock. Never have I seen a pearl bowling ball so clean through the fronts and have such violent backend reaction. MOTIV fans or bowling fans in general need this bowling ball in their bag, you will not be disappointed. What I love is that I can play multiple parts of the lane and not feel out of place. I can play straighter angles on flatter conditions or open of the lane as lanes break down and strike at will. You want something that will go long and violent back ends through the pins then this is the piece for you. Lower rev players will have something now that they can feel comfortable throwing when they have to open up the lane and get out of their comfort zone and still continue to strike. Medium to higher rev players like I stated earlier will have no problem playing multiple angles and when need be get in and throw it out and watch it come back.

Likes: Clean through the heads; Long, angular back end motion; Continuation through the pins.

Dislikes: None.

I recommend this bowling ball for all types of bowlers.

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com