Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plastic Drilling

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Nobody said is bowling is inexpensive not nowadays ball maintenance cost just as much as a drilling, especialy if you bowl alot you cant be a cheapo with the guy that can make or break your game!
    Isn't THIS the truth! lol

There is NOTHING CHEAP when it comes to bowling!

It's to the point where I've added my equipment to my insurance, so that if it ever gets stolen or damaged in a major way, I can get it all replaced.

And for those of us who have a big arsenal and everything that goes with it, all you have to do is look at it and you can get into the thousands of dollars in a hurry.

Then think about your favorites and how old they are, and then realize you can't get that ball again, and what are you going to replace it with?

And that holds true for the ones that crack as well! More $$ to be spent on a replacement.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

My proshop it's cheaper to drill a plastic ball. Less time goes into the process as it doesn't require mapping an actual layout.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxBowlingGuy View Post
    My proshop it's cheaper to drill a plastic ball. Less time goes into the process as it doesn't require mapping an actual layout.
    Thank you Sir! That was my thought from the beginning I realize I am still getting 3 holes but the whole process is easier/quicker which is why i asked.

Chats: 32

It really wasn't a bad question but my guess would be few proshops discount the drilling for plastic but as Jax pointed out their are exceptions to every rule
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

So to end this thread, my local pro shop drilled my Tzone for $30! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12