If you're looking for a ball with a big backend this is it!!! My PSO is switching to 16lb equipment and is gonna toy around with his arsenal so I got a pretty good deal on a 15lb Code Black. Ball is in pretty good condition and he resurfaced and moved the fingers down just a touch to fit my span for free and we both use turbo switch grips. So other than $10 I had to pay for inserts, I got a Code Black in pretty good shape for $50!!!! I went out and tried it on our 38ft pattern we changed to for league and man does this thing got some backend!!!!

Started out with the Code Red and just wasn't happy with the look I was getting so I went ahead and picked up the Code Black and the first ball I threw about the same distance away from the pocket as my Code Red and it went brooklyn. Turned around and looked at my PSO and just smirked, next ball I stood on 25 and wailed it out to the gutter and it got to about 45 feet or so and turned left and buried the rack!!! Turned around and now my PSO was smirking lol.

All I've got to say is if conditions are right this ball retains so much energy that it's crazy potent on the backend of the lane and when it hits the pins it shows.. I have never had so many messengers flying around before, it was pretty cool.. I will say I have to be careful because if you pull one its running away and if you don't get it out far enough it's going through the nose.