Thread: Dexter Shoe Comparisons

Default Dexter Shoe Comparisons

I've been looking at bowling shoes and decided I wanted Dexters around the 50$ range. I've been thinking about the Ricky III, Ricky IV, Jack, and Jack II, which one would be the best? What is even the difference between them? Just curious

Since you're looking at men's bowling shoes by Dexter, my recommendation is their Pro Am II shoes for right handed bowlers.
    These are sturdy shoes and similar to their top line shoes which may sell for more than $100.00.
    The main feature is that the non-slide shoe provides for good traction on beginning your approach toward the foul line and the slide shoe gives the same type of slide (S8) as the standard sole on the higher level shoes. My guess is that you'll not tell the difference by looking at them on your feet from any $100 bowling shoe.
    In other words, you get the benefit of a high class shoe and at more than half the cost. Best buy!
    Hope this helps...

If you need a wide shoe or are guilty of toe dragging, the Dexter SST Tanks have recently been discontinued and are now starting to appear in closeout pricing.
    These are great shoes and will last you many years. I am really surprised they have been discontinued.