Weight: 15
PAP: 5 ½ > ¾ ^
Rev Rate: 460
Speed: 17mph
Track: High
Layout – Dual Angle 55x5.5x35
Favorite Surface – BOX W/ MOTIV POWER GEL GLOSS

Summary:
The Lethal Paranoia is the second ball using the awesome new Hexion coverstock technology, originally introduced with the Trident Quest. The Hexion Hybrid reactive coverstock provides a clean cover that produces an insane backend reaction towards the pins. Paired with the Oblivion weight block, it compliments the angular backend motion to flip hard at the end of any oil pattern. If you thought the Trident Quest could make a turn on the backend, then the Lethal will absolutely blow your mind. I have not been able to provide this much backend motion with any other recent MOTIV release and it fits perfectly in my bag right under both my Trident Quests. I am able to play almost any area of the lane on various patterns from house to sport and know that this ball will recover and shatter the pins. My Octane Carbon creates a similar motion on the backend but the Lethal is stronger and provides a better read from the front of the lane whereas the Octane responds only on the backend. Adding some MOTIV Power Gel Polish, I was able to create some more shape on the backend and play larger angles without the ball sliding through my breakpoint. The Hexion cover on the Lethal gives me that added edge for more difficult conditions and perfects the Paranoia line. This ball is a must have for any level of bowler from league to tournament play, do yourself a favor and go pick one up today from your Local Pro Shop!

Scott Wiley
MOTIV & VISE Staff
Colorado Springs, CO
D.Y.’s Pro Shop