Thread: Brunswick True Motion Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick True Motion Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Bring back the classic feel of True Urethane with the Brunswick True Motion!
    What better way is there to bowl than with the motion and connection with the pins of real, honest-to-goodness urethane? The True Motion absolutely delivers this classic feeling with its True Urethane sanded to a 500/1000 Grit Siaair finish. This solid coverstock allows for enough traction to get into the pocket on drier oil conditions but without over hooking or rolling out.
    Steamrolling through the pin deck has never been easier with a urethane ball due to the all-new Dynamicore outer core formulation that allows for maximum energy transfer right where you want it - the pins! Utilizing the Magnitude 035 Low Diff symmetric core, the True Motion delivers on getting through the toughest part of the lane and coming back with a motion you'd expect from the best urethane.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Well it looks pretty good!

last night I thought I'd bring my old Burgundy Hammer and try it out on the fresh during warm up. So I could see how it reacted , so I could have something to compare some of these videos to of sorts.

I freshened the surface up with a new 360 abralon, standing 15 and hitting about 8 at the arrows. The ball looked great, I was thinking I might just use it.

It was picking up early and had a nice smooth move to the pocket, I had this one strike that just crushed the pocket!

But the problem was that ball had my grip from about 17 years ago (plus it's 16lbs.), which is pretty close todays grip.

But it has like a 1/2" of reverse in the thumb and I was having to grip the heck out of it to keep from dropping it. Then when I threw that strike that crushed the pocket, I looked at my hand and the finger inserts were still on my fingers!!!

I glued them back in, but said the heck with.

Then the rest of the night really went to heck, I stepped wrong or something and hurt my foot. Everytime I tried to slide it hurt, I was done for.

But the True motion looks good, While it doesn't have those explosive strikes you see with resin balls that blow the pins off the deck. It seems to keep them rolling around on the deck to carry good.

Got my horseshoes and 4 leaf clovers all lined up for the win on this one.

Now wheres that rabbit, I need a fresh rabbits foot!! Before I sacrifice that chicken!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Well it looks pretty good!

But it has like a 1/2" of reverse in the thumb and I was having to grip the heck out of it to keep from dropping it. Then when I threw that strike that crushed the pocket, I looked at my hand and the finger inserts were still on my fingers!!!

I glued them back in, but said the heck with.

Then the rest of the night really went to heck, I stepped wrong or something and hurt my foot. Everytime I tried to slide it hurt, I was done for.

But the True motion looks good, While it doesn't have those explosive strikes you see with resin balls that blow the pins off the deck. It seems to keep them rolling around on the deck to carry good.

Got my horseshoes and 4 leaf clovers all lined up for the win on this one.

Now wheres that rabbit, I need a fresh rabbits foot!! Before I sacrifice that chicken!
    Wow! What a night! Plus side is that your inserts stayed on your fingers instead of flying down the lane! (Been there, done that!)

Sending you good luck!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums