Lethal
The New Lethal Paranoia is a monster all in itself. The latest release from Motiv in a the Paranoia line is a welcomed addition to say the least. This release is the strongest ball for down lane motion in the Paranoia line. Since the inception of the Paranoia line, the line has quickly grown to be my go to line for equipment. So, with the new Lethal the question is how do I drill this monster?

I have drilled 2 of the Lethal's. The first was 60 X 4.5 X 60, second was 45 X 4.25 x 60. The first Lethal is cleaner to the spot with more down lane motion. This ball was good when there is a spot to toss the ball to and let it clear the front part of the lane. The second Lethal is not as clean through the lane "which I like". This ball is rounder in shape, though its a relative round shape compared to other offerings Motiv has. The slower transition of the second Lethal makes this ball a little more predictable and a little less dry sensitive.

What I like about the Lethal is it is cleaner through out the lane as whole. The OG Paranoia sees the lane a bit easier and has less defined shape. It is my thinking the Lethal is going to be a ball that will allow me to start a lot of blocks with and chase the pattern left, especially on medium volume and length patterns. The shorter patterns are going to be tough for this ball as there is to much friction and will be difficult to control the motion. I am excited for this new addition to the Paranoia line and very much look forward to using this ball into the tournament season. If you enjoyed the OG Paranoia and are looking for a cleaner more responsive motion the Lethal is going to be answer.

C Mohr
Motiv Staff