Thread: Anyone hear of or use bowling balls from Monster?

Chats: 10

Default Anyone hear of or use bowling balls from Monster?

Seen a few videos of bowling balls from Monster Bowling. Anyone use them or know anything bout them? All I know is that they are just a few years old if that.

https://monster-bowling.com
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post
    Seen a few videos of bowling balls from Monster Bowling. Anyone use them or know anything bout them? All I know is that they are just a few years old if that.

https://monster-bowling.com
    The name has come up on the other sites once in a blue moon. It's a small regional company, started by three guys with small production runs and the balls were poured by Global last I heard.

Similar to companies like Jet Bowling.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Brunswick had a line of balls called Monster about 10-15 years ago. I still have a bag with the logo. I'm somewhat surprised that hasn't caused an issue with the name of this brand.

Chats: 55

On Facebook there is a site called BOWLING BALLS that raffles bowling balls. Tim, the administrator just became a rep for Monster. He seems to like them a lot. You could probably go to the Facebook page (if you do any Facebook) and PM him for info if you want. If you don't do Facebook and would like to get in touch with him, PM me and I can get you guys together via email.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150